Sonic Riders PC Game Download for Windows computer. Download Sonic Riders PC game from the download link given below. This game was developed by Sonic Team and released by Sega in 2006.
The story opens with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in Metal City, where they see a strange trio of criminals known simply as the Babylon Rogues stealing a chaos emerald. Sonic and the crew agree to take on the Babylon Rogues in the Ex-World Grand Prix, a racing tournament organized by none other than Dr. Eggman, in order to recover the emerald. It is worth noting that the plot is well-integrated into the heroes mode, with cutscenes inserted between races that establish the conflicts between the two groups of players.
As far as racing goes, Sonic Riders has a lot going for it, not the least of which is the addition of several classes for the characters. There are three categories: speed, air, and power for characters. The race and the route will be experienced and interacted with in fundamentally different ways by racers of all classifications. Sonic and Tails are both able to leap their air boards onto rails and grind for an extra speed boost, while Tails is able to jump into accelerators hung in midair to drive himself ahead. As a rule, power characters don’t have any particular movement abilities, but they can knock over obstacles that would typically stymie other characters, and they can even break through weak sections of walls to uncover shortcuts.
Features of Sonic Riders PC game
Fast-paced racing game
16 race tracks
2 players can play on a PC
|Title||Sonic Riders PC Download|
|File Size||1.8 GB|
|Requirements||Windows XP 7 8 10 11|
Sonic Riders PC Game Download link:
- Extract Sonic_Riders_Win_ROM_EN.zip
- Open the “Game Files” folder and mount “pro-soni.BIN”
- Run “SonicRidersSetup.exe” and install the game.
- Once the installation is finished, copy-paste “SonicRiders.exe” from the NoCD folder to the game installation directory( C:\Program Files)
- Launch “Launcher.exe” to play the game(Run as administrator)
- For full screen, go to the “Save” folder, then edit the Config.ini folder and make FullScreen=1
Leave a Reply